Phony Phantom Phony Phantom

HAH. I was like "Lol!... OH NO... Oh... OOH... AHAHA.. thats funny, I liked dat." My rollercoaster of feelings. LMAO. Loved it, was simple and clean. :)

Markimation: Black Rose Markimation: Black Rose

You did a fucking-fantastic job. I LOVE this.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

I agree about the music, it felt way too strong and fast for this animation. Id say you should have went with a soft piano melody. The music you have in now really makes you expect a giant monster to pop out of no where, or that bunny to turn into some big tree or something. But I WILL say, youve obviously put a lot of time and effort into this, and I find it to be eye candy, from all the bright colors and glowing and blahblahblah, Ill shut up now.

Epexsus Episode 1 Epexsus Episode 1

Amazing voice acting. I think if you were to really work on your backgrounds and try to hold a more consistant look in anatomy, this could be a really good series. I also like the story line, keep it up. : )

Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

haha!

Even though it reminded me WAYYY too much of egoraptor(Imo everyone should find their own unique style), it still was hilarious. I loved the 'whispering in the ear' scenes the most. hehe :3 Nice work!

Story Time :D Story Time :D

Hmmm

Too bad it had to be of a kids story, I think it would have been cooler if it was a story you made yourself(But still with that childish feel). :) Still, it was great! But knowing newgrounds I was expecting something unusual to happen in the end, I mean, the ending was good either way, but it wasn't funny, it was just... there. Next time, do soemthing unpredictable! And since this was a project for a class, I am going to not take any points from the score away because I know how that is, being limited with your imagination and all.

Great job! keep it up, and grats on getting 2 trophies! I hope to see more by you.

5/5

10/10

EPIC bart EPIC bart

Let me re-review this

"Grats on your well deserved turd of the week award, I can see why you got it. b(OuO)d"

I honestly only watched the first 2 because I had to constantly reload the page in order to see the title screen again, and I didnt want to have to do that every time.

I can tell you guys were probably trolling big time, since I have never seen a collab do worse. SO I decided to check out MORE to see if there were any good entries.

I will be honest, some of them made me laugh a bit(A BIT). AND I found the 'back' button so I can see the menu again. Im glad it was there so i wasnt so frustrated :P And obviously you guys know how to code in order for it to be there, haha.

Im just not a big fan of 'this' type of humor.

So yea, I reviewed this again since my last one was deleted, because ti was too short, or something. I still think this deserved turd of the week though. Grats. :3

Wooley's Worst Date Ever Wooley's Worst Date Ever

Lawl

I thought it was pretty entertaining, the voice wasn't too exciting to listen too cause he kept the same tone the whole time. But, it wasn't bad, the art could have been done a little better, but thats just me. : P It wasnt that appealing to my eyes, and it didn't make me 'lol' at any time. @n@

Moonwalk Moonwalk

WOW!!

That was amazing, really scary! You did a very nice job on the action, it kept me moving with it and it kept a consistent flow. Im sure those scenes weren't easy. I loved the music you matched it too, did you make it or get it somewhere? i am curious as to what it is. I also loved the mystery in the woman in the beginning, you knew something was bad about her but couldn't tell what it was.

Although it was incredible, I have a few problems with it.

1: the drawings needed a little polishing, even though I liked your artistic style, and saw it was unique and even realistic, the lines were very inconsistent, like in the very beginning when the woman was walking and we saw from behind her, her anatomy was very off and it kind of bugged me, and the details in the background were also lacking.

2. Im not a huge fan of gradients and such, I like it when cartoons have drawn out, detailed background (I JUST recently started doing this in my animations) it makes the animation a lot better to look at, and when you concentrate on the background you can make the scenes more interesting. And I know you kind of did, but the backgrounds seemed to be a bit ignored either way.

3. This doesn't exactly have to be a problem but Ill say it anyway, I couldn't figure out what she was, a sea monster or the devil? if a sea monster I think you should have takin away the devil tail and just made it a tail. But meh, I didn't even know what it was so I wont take any points away for this.

Thats all I have to say! Good luck! I have a feeling this is going to be getting a nice award.

5/5
9/10

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

XDD

Every time I watch this, I laugh harder rather than less.