Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

My first reaction was, "Wow, standards are low here on NG now it seems..." Then I went and played it, spent nearly 20 minutes creating names for steam. I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GREAT NAMES.

This is now my steam name generator.

The Last Door - Chapter 1 The Last Door - Chapter 1

Beautiful, your attention to detail was amazing. What I love the most, is how the sounds were on one side of my headphones depending on where it was coming from. Now I know why we were asked to use headphones, also, I love the atmosphere in this game. Beautiful!

T-FULP: Questing For Club T-FULP: Questing For Club

Uuuh I cant play

It wont read my enter key for some reason. I typed in stuff and it wouldn't respond.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Cave of No Return Cave of No Return

What?

I cant even get through the first 30 seconds, even if im ding extremely good the dark wall on the left ALWAYS catches up to me and kills me. I cant accelerate in speed so it eventually always catches up...

Spike - A Love Story Spike - A Love Story

YAY

I like games like this. Not too complicated, one button, a little challenge, lots of blood. I like how you made it so WE are the spikes, I think this was REALLY creative :D I dont care what anyone else says.

One Chance One Chance

Lawwwl

I found this game on another website so imma try again > D

Have Faith Have Faith

Nice message

But A and L didnt work for some reason, when I went through the maze I made it out in about 3 minutes. I wasnt too fond of the music, if you added more of an ambient type of song that played longer and smoothly it would have been more enjoyable.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

x] Awesome!

LOL

I typed "Die"

Great game. I felt like god.

smile guy smile guy

The only reason you get a 10

Is because I am very determined to beat this and wot stop until i do... I cant for some reason o.o

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

JERK!

You and your pushing my alice in wonderland flash down on the list!! >[

LAWL I dont care this is amazing, great art style and I squealed when I saw you made the second one.