...and I Never Looked Back (co ...and I Never Looked Back (co

LOOOOVE it, you talented man! <3

Insert Coin Insert Coin

This is amazing. No words can describe!

ioneofmany responds:

Thanks! :D

EnV - Paladin EnV - Paladin

Wowza!! I Am happy with how it turned out! I really love it. O_O I think you did absolutely great. Ive been listening to your other songs as well, you've got some amazing stuff. Great work. :D

nonameyet [WiP] nonameyet [WiP]

This is currently my favorite of yours! ^w^

Kazmo - Still Alive RMX [WIP] Kazmo - Still Alive RMX [WIP]

Beautiful

This is well done, extremely beautiful! I am always looking for good remixes of one of my favorite songs. :)

I wish that the girl's voice was a bit louder, but other than that, perfeeect. 10/10

Btw, she has an amazing voice.

&amp;quot;Project&amp;quot; Intro "Project" Intro

D'OHOHOHOHOO

This gives me the chills when I hear it. :3

This is by FAR one of my favorite songs you've made.

xKore - Stress xKore - Stress

oooooh

You should make an ambient song with similar sounds and such. This is amazing. i love it. :3

Zelda main theme ( HE ) Zelda main theme ( HE )

WOW

This would make some nice ending or trailer music for the game. :3

Nutronic - Run Away (xKor Nutronic - Run Away (xKor

THIS.. is...

Is.. just....

This is incredible. I love dubstep, but im PICKY, so when I hear a good dubstep song (which is a rare thing to find) it makes my ears orgasm. This was incredible, definitely gave me the chills. I want to hear more of this, this was just incredible. You definitely get the highest score I can possibly give you.

I know very few people on newgrounds that make good quality, none b.s., music, and you just got on that small list of people. ;3

5/5 10/10

Dj Lithorph - Unorthodox Dj Lithorph - Unorthodox

Well look who it is!

Haha, I needed music cause I'm drawing and I do better when I have something to listen, and I just happened to come across your song without realizing. I really this btw! It sounds awesome. Gives me a cool feeling. B)

The part at 00:16 kind of reminds me of the old Sonic games in the carnival level, I don't know why. But its a good feeling of nostalgia!

Keep it up.

Lithorph responds:

Hehe thanks! I'd make more songs but i barely have any time :( I like this genre somewhat though, its like dance but still has got a little sadness added to it. Although i dont like the middle part.

Thanks for the review! Say hi to KRIS