All 93 art Reviews

Survivor Survivor

Her arms and hands feel a bit small to me. I also agree she could use more cuts or burns on her face, maybe more tearing as well. I really like it overall though, great work. :)

Balphosaur Balphosaur

this is gorgeous! Good work. :)

Not Your Fucking Plot Device Not Your Fucking Plot Device

Hey therrrrre <3

Really cool piece! But i suggest lowering its res and size, its too large for NG and people dont usually like to sit and wait for the image to load. It has taken about 2 mins before I could actually see the entire image, haha. I used to submit images that were too large, its just unneeded and too big.

Other than that! Good job! Youve come a long way with your art, keep at it!

Leshrac Leshrac

I really like this! Very nice steady hand where the detail is more rendered. I dont recognize this character, did you just come up with it on your own? Its very cool looking.

KattyC responds:

Thank you :). The character is from dota 2

Don't do Drugs kids Don't do Drugs kids

Beautiful colors, it keeps my eyes so interested. Its like eye candy!

Custom Guitar Monsters Custom Guitar Monsters

Wow! I dont even OWN a guitar, and I would buy this. Excellent color choices, the complementary colors are spot on.

LordWozz responds:

I'm glad you noticed the color coordination!

Determining the palette was one of the most difficult parts of this project. This amount of painting requires a lot of coherency. I limited myself to only using colors mixed from red, yellow and blue. Mixing everything from scratch helped keep the shades and hues along the same "spectrum" so to speak.

I used Pthalo blue for a lot of the shading too. It's slightly transparent and also worked as a sort of visual "glue" to pull all the characters together.

Demon Demon

Really bad-ass. I like your way of coloring this, there isn't one part I'd ever change.

Spyro The Dragon Spyro The Dragon

WHOAOAOOAOAOAAAAAA

OH GAAAWD. As soon as I saw this, I had an instant flashback of when I spent HOURS AND HOURS of my time on spyro. Uhg, I love them, too bad the new spyros arent so good. Anyway, nice work!

Chrlinatro responds:

I couldn't agree more on the part that the new ones suck.
Thanks.

She's Sleeping! She's Sleeping!

Wonderful

Im not a big fan of MLP, but I wont be bias. I love the coloring, and the style, the lineart is beautiful and thin. I looove it!!!! AAARRRRGH

JusticeBustedUs responds:

Thank you, so much! :D You're a good person c:

a dancers back a dancers back

Wowowowoow

I love it, looks like it was done quickly, but a good look of quickiness(Even though it took a while in reality). I dunno how to explain. Anyway, goodjob! :D

Wabbla responds:

i understand and tank you verymuch