Phony Phantom Phony Phantom

HAH. I was like "Lol!... OH NO... Oh... OOH... AHAHA.. thats funny, I liked dat." My rollercoaster of feelings. LMAO. Loved it, was simple and clean. :)

Markimation: Black Rose Markimation: Black Rose

You did a fucking-fantastic job. I LOVE this.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

I agree about the music, it felt way too strong and fast for this animation. Id say you should have went with a soft piano melody. The music you have in now really makes you expect a giant monster to pop out of no where, or that bunny to turn into some big tree or something. But I WILL say, youve obviously put a lot of time and effort into this, and I find it to be eye candy, from all the bright colors and glowing and blahblahblah, Ill shut up now.

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

My first reaction was, "Wow, standards are low here on NG now it seems..." Then I went and played it, spent nearly 20 minutes creating names for steam. I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GREAT NAMES.

This is now my steam name generator.

The Last Door - Chapter 1 The Last Door - Chapter 1

Beautiful, your attention to detail was amazing. What I love the most, is how the sounds were on one side of my headphones depending on where it was coming from. Now I know why we were asked to use headphones, also, I love the atmosphere in this game. Beautiful!

T-FULP: Questing For Club T-FULP: Questing For Club

Uuuh I cant play

It wont read my enter key for some reason. I typed in stuff and it wouldn't respond.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

...and I Never Looked Back (co ...and I Never Looked Back (co

LOOOOVE it, you talented man! <3

Insert Coin Insert Coin

This is amazing. No words can describe!

ioneofmany responds:

Thanks! :D

EnV - Paladin EnV - Paladin

Wowza!! I Am happy with how it turned out! I really love it. O_O I think you did absolutely great. Ive been listening to your other songs as well, you've got some amazing stuff. Great work. :D

Survivor Survivor

Her arms and hands feel a bit small to me. I also agree she could use more cuts or burns on her face, maybe more tearing as well. I really like it overall though, great work. :)

Balphosaur Balphosaur

this is gorgeous! Good work. :)

Not Your Fucking Plot Device Not Your Fucking Plot Device

Hey therrrrre <3

Really cool piece! But i suggest lowering its res and size, its too large for NG and people dont usually like to sit and wait for the image to load. It has taken about 2 mins before I could actually see the entire image, haha. I used to submit images that were too large, its just unneeded and too big.

Other than that! Good job! Youve come a long way with your art, keep at it!